The home for Newpoint House was acquired today with the purchase of 1409 Egmont St. This property is large (3,900+ sq. ft.), is in an excellent location and zoned appropriately for a group house. Now comes the substantial work required to prepare the property for our Christian Brothers. While the basic structure is sound, there is a need for considerable plumbing and electrical work. There are several roof leaks, floors that need refinishing, a kitchen and two baths that need total makeovers and both interior and exterior painting. Furniture and fixtures will be needed as soon as these items are completed. We are in need of HELP! Please give us a call if you, your church group, men’s group, women’s group or civic organization is willing to help prepare this home for our Christian Brothers. You can reach us here.
- 12/6/21 DCS Approves Newpoint House for Structured Housing
- 10/1/21 Inc to Inc Podcast
- 8/1/21 Seeking Discipleship & Residence Director
- 5/26/21 Newpoint House is Ready to Receive Christian Brothers
- 11/30/20 – Pre-Christmas Dinners & Bible Studies
- 11/29/20 – CCGA Students Lend a Hand to Newpoint Partnership
- 11/19/20 – Helping Second Harvest
- 11/6/2020 – First Friday
- Jan. 28, 2020 – First Baptist’s Kingdom Endowment Fund provides $18,000 Grant
- Jan. 26, 2020 – Mike Samulak becomes Newpoint’s 1st DRD
- Dec. 10, 2019 – Vicki West joins the Board of Directors
- Dec. 5, 2018 – Restoration Imports of SSI donates lamps
- Dec. 1, 2018 – Maranatha Baptist Church becomes partner church
- Nov. 26, 2018 – Residence Acquired!
- Oct. 26, 2018 – Residence Found!
- Oct. 16, 2018 Rhema Commuity Church becomes partner church
- Oct. 15, 2018 Two New Directors
- Sept 25, 2018 Board Meeting