Newpoint Partnership is a non-denominational, Christian organization that recognizes that God’s church is composed of people from different backgrounds, traditions and biblical understandings. Furthermore, we recognize the obligation of each Christian to practice his faith in a manner he believes is pleasing to God while not judging those who choose to practice their faith in a different manner. We strive, therefore, to embrace these many variations of beliefs and practices as long as they hold to and function within the scope of the foundational biblical tenets of historical Christianity. Here is a list of these foundational biblical tenets. Newpoint holds these items as non-negotiable.
1. We believe there is but one eternal triune God, the Creator of the universe, who has revealed Himself in three distinct Persons: the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-3, 14; John 14:6-18; Revelation 1:8)
2. We believe the Bible is the only divinely inspired written revelation of the Creator to man; infallible and completely authoritative in all matters. (2 Timothy 3:16; Revelation 22:18-19)
3. We believe all things in the universe were created and made by God as described in Genesis 1:1-2:3 and that the Biblical record of history in Genesis 1-11 is fully historical and factual. (Exodus 20:8-11; Job 38:1-11; Isaiah 44:24)
4. We believe all things, which now exist, continue to be sustained by their Creator who has instructed mankind to exercise dominion over all other created organisms, and over the earth itself (an implicit mandate for true science, technology, commerce, fine art, and education.) (Genesis 1:27-31; 2:4-23; Job 38 – 41)
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is God come in human flesh, born of a virgin, being both fully God and fully man, except without sin. (Matthew 1; Luke 1:26-35; Luke 3:21-38; John 1:1-3, 14)
6. We believe in the historic fact of Jesus’ death and bodily resurrection. (Matthew 27-28; Mark 15-16; Luke 23-24; John 19-20; 1 Corinthians 15:12-28)
7. We believe that fallen man is by nature sinful and is inherently in need of salvation. Salvation is the free gift of God given to the sinner by grace and received by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ezekiel 18: 19-32; Romans 3:22-24; Romans 5:17; Ephesians 2:8-9)
8. We believe in the necessity and sufficiency of the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ as the only atonement for our sins. (Isaiah 53, Acts 4:10-12; Romans 3:25-26; Hebrews 9: 11-15; Hebrews 10:10, 12; Galatians 2:20)
9. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict sinners of their need of salvation, and to indwell, guide, instruct, and empower believers for godly living and service. (Matthew 28:19; John 14:16-17, 26; Acts 1:8; Acts 9:31; Ephesians 1:13)
10. We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ–he himself and not another–coming with power and great glory as King to judge both the living and the dead. (Luke 21:27-28; Revelation 20:11-15; Revelation 21:1-5; Revelation 22:12)
11. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:12-27)
12. We believe that to love Jesus Christ is to obey Him and to affirm His commands. (John 14:15; 14:21; 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John 1:6) Christ’s commandments are summarized as follows: ”You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind”, and “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:36 – 40; Exodus 20:1-17; Deut. 5:6-21)
13. We believe Christ’s love is a love that restores sinners to the Father and that we are to love as He loved. (John 14:6, John 13:34) We therefore believe that those who would affirm sin, who call evil good and good evil, are acting in hatred toward God and neighbor, by affirming that which separates humanity from our heavenly Father. (Isaiah 5:20, Amos 5:14-15, Micah 3:2-4, Mal 2:17, Romans 12:9, 2, Romans 1:28-32, 2 Timothy 3:1-5, 1 Cor. 6:9, Isaiah 59:2, Isaiah 64:6-7) We affirm the following:
a. We affirm sexuality within a lifelong monogamous historical biblical and legal marriage relationship between one natural man and one natural woman. (Gen. 1:27-28)
b. We affirm that all human life from the moment of conception to death has profound worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, mental capacity and physical capability as image bearers of God. (Gen. 1:27, Psalm 51:5, Psalm 139:13-16)
c. We affirm the traditional biblical family as one husband and one wife along with the children God has blessed them with, both natal and adopted, along with those families having a single head of household (no partner) as the result of a loss of spouse, biblical divorce, conversion, or having never been married. (Gen. 2:24, Eph. 5:22-6:4, Matt 19:7-9)
If you are interested in our program, or just want to volunteer, we would love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form and hit submit or give us a call. Thank you!
Call (912) 265-2940 to talk.
Phone & Address
809 Monck Street
Brunswick, GA 31523
Our operating hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
If you are interested in making a donation please click here. Thank you and God bless!